Morris-Sussex-Warren Workforce Board Offering Business Support Services
Our partner, The Morris-Sussex-Warren Workforce Development Board, is committed to providing needed funding, services and resources to support businesses and to assist employers as they adapt operations, implement hiring initiatives and retooling and upskilling of their workforce.
WHERE CAN I FIND EMPLOYEES WITH SPECIAL SKILLS?
Recruitment and Hiring Initiatives
- Assistance with job posting and talent search- local, state and national labor market exchange: https://newjersey.usnlx.com/
- Recruitment & marketing events to jobseekers
- Virtual Job Fairs – Promotion to jobseekers
- To participate in the next job fair contact Beth Rodgers,email@example.com
CAN THEY HELP ME WITH THE COSTS OF HIRING?
On-the-Job Training (OJT)
Funding is available to help cover the costs of training full-time new hires. We’ll reimburse up to 75% of each employee’s salary for up to 6 months while individuals are being trained in their new positions. There are no penalties should an employee not meet business requirements. Simple process, minimal paperwork.
CAN THEY HELP ME WTH COSTS FOR TRAINING MY EMPLOYEES?
Funding to Train Existing Employees
Funding is available to support training initiatives for upskilling/cross training and/or to help the business remain competitive.
Employers receive up to $5,000 per employee
How will you benefit from the Program?
• You decide who receives training
• You select the desired training, skills or industry‐recognized
• It’s a simple process with minimal paperwork
WHAT ELSE MIGHT STRENGTHEN MY WORKFORCE?
Work Opportunity Tax Credit
Your business may need to:
Advance users in technology, develop supervisors/managers, provide job specific skills or advanced credentials, etc.
For more information contact Beth Rodgers, Associate Director of Business Services,
973-631-5145 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources provided by the Morris-Sussex-Warren Workforce Development Board.