Grow Your Business
in Morris County
Your business can grow faster in Morris County than anywhere else. Not just because your future clients are here, but you also have access to some of the greatest intellectual capital in the world. All the resources that you need to take your organization to the next level are right around the corner. Since many Fortune 500 companies, thriving start-ups and small businesses are headquartered here, it is easy to have access to some of the greatest future clients in the world.
The Morris County EDC works to connect individuals with jobs that are in demand! Our job board works to make life easier for potential candidates by highlighting jobs that are currently in demand in Morris County.
Our online location analysis tool helps businesses find commercial space that makes the most sense for them whether it be industrial or office. The Morris County EDC staff is also available to provide specialized services for site selection.
The MCEDC’s ever-growing community of partners is contributing to the regional business ecosystem. Network with Morris County EDC and chamber members at events and get involved with important work that can help shape the Morris County economy.
The MCEDC helps to connect businesses to potential funding options. With partners like the UCEDC, NJEDA, and TechLaunch; startups and fully developed businesses have a chance to gain capital to take their business to the next level!
Why Your Business Will Thrive
- Unmatched location with NYC less than an hour a way, trains and buses that run there every few minutes
- Speaking of location – also a short train ride to Boston and Philadelphia
- Access to the most intelligent and agile work force available anywhere
- Your future clients are here with over 500 companies – including some Fortune 100 – calling Morris County their Headquarters
- Life Sciences, Technology, Pharma, Finance all have Hubs here
Why Your Employees Will Move
- Beautiful Picturesque Scenery, Landscapes and Trails
- Top Rated Schools
- Perfect combination of Urban centers and Rural farmlands
- Hip and Historic
- Quality of Life
Top 12 Major Morris County Employers, 2021
Company name, (# F/T employees)
Source: Morris County Dept. of Planning and Public Works, May 2019 Survey
Atlantic Health Systems
St. Clare’s Health System
County of Morris
Download Our Free Relocation Guide.
Discover all these benefits of relocating to Morris County, New Jersey, and so much more!