Information Session: CSIT SBIR/STTR Direct Financial Assistance Program Webinar
The Commission on Science, Innovation, and Technology (CSIT) established the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Direct Financial Assistance Program Pilot to enhance New Jersey’s innovative economy by providing technical and financial support to small businesses seeking to or participating in the federal SBIR/STTR program. This program builds on CSIT’s mandate of creating a vibrant innovation economy and supporting the growth of early-stage companies in New Jersey.
CSIT is opening a fifth round of funding for this pilot program. This round has three objectives, all of which help grow the innovation economy in New Jersey:
- Increase the success rate of NJ grant applicants seeking Federal funding for SBIR/STTR programs
- Reduce the financial burden for small New Jersey companies that have won Phase 1, a SBIR/STTR Fast Track or a Direct to Phase II award of the Federal SBIR/STTR program
- iIncrease success and maximize growth of small New Jersey companies in moving from Phase I to Phase II of the SBIR/STTR Federal program
- Mahako Etta, Program Manager, CSIT
- Frances Keel, Program Officer, CSIT
- Judith Sheft, Executive Director, CSIT
More information on this program is available at https://www.njeda.gov/sbir-sttr/.